elinks[-lite] doesn't provide links anymore

Hi debian-devel,

Beginning elinks 0.11.3-2, the elinks and elinks-lite binary packages
don't "Provides: links" anymore (See bug #154859 and Debian ELinks GIT
commit a885ecead29f808310e6c2908f59f59a8d69b3ac).  The links alternative
isn't installed.

The following binary and source packages declare Depends or
Build-Depends on links alone and should be modified to respectively
declare Depends or Build-Depends on links | elinks | elinks-lite (or
just links | elinks if some feature not available in elinks-lite is
being used).

Some of these have www-browser in the dependency but I am not sure if
elinks is invoked as links somewhere, so I've included those to be on
the safe side.

Source packages with build time dependencies:

Christoph Berg <myon@debian.org>
   mutt (U)

Agustin Martin Domingo <agmartin@debian.org>
   dictionaries-common

Rene Engelhard <rene@debian.org>
   dictionaries-common (U)

Magnus Holmgren <magnus@kibibyte.se>
   sa-exim

Rafael Laboissiere <rafael@debian.org>
   dictionaries-common (U)

Adeodato Simó <dato@net.com.org.es>
   mutt

Igor Stroh <jenner@debian.org>
   ldap2dns

ldap2dns has a versioned dependency on links and I am not sure if elinks
could be used instead of >= particular version of links.

Binary packages with a strong/weak dependency:

Stefan Hornburg (Racke) <racke@linuxia.de>
   dhelp (U)

Michael Ablassmeier <abi@debian.org>
   raggle

Ian Beckwith <ianb@nessie.mcc.ac.uk>
   surfraw (U)

Debbugs developers <debian-debbugs@lists.debian.org>
   debbugs

Debian Edu Developers <debian-edu@lists.debian.org>
   education-main-server

Debian surfraw maintainers <surfraw-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org>
   surfraw

Debian XML/SGML Group <debian-xml-sgml-pkgs@lists.alioth.debian.org>
   docbook-utils

Dirk Eddelbuettel <edd@debian.org>
   quantlib-refman-html

Debian QA Group <packages@qa.debian.org>
   mc

Raphael Hertzog <hertzog@debian.org>
   education-main-server (U)

Joey Hess <joeyh@debian.org>
   education-main-server (U)

Steffen Joeris <white@debian.org>
   education-main-server (U)

Holger Levsen <holger@debian.org>
   education-main-server (U)

Robert Luberda <robert@debian.org>
   dwww

Moritz Muehlenhoff <jmm@debian.org>
   surfraw (U)

Morten Werner Olsen <werner@debian.org>
   education-main-server (U)

Ardo van Rangelrooij <ardo@debian.org>
   docbook-utils (U)

Petter Reinholdtsen <pere@debian.org>
   education-main-server (U)

Josip Rodin <jrodin@jagor.srce.hr>
   debbugs (U)

Andreas Schuldei <andreas@debian.org>
   education-main-server (U)

Thomas Smith <tgs@debian.org>
   surfraw (U)

Christian Surchi <csurchi@debian.org>
   surfraw (U)

Esteban Manchado Velázquez <zoso@debian.org>
   dhelp

Colin Watson <cjwatson@debian.org>
   debbugs (U)

I should've sent this mail before the upload, but better late than
never.  Apologies if this caused some trouble (I had a user complain in
a private email to me).

Cheers,

Giridhar

PS: List based on the attached script.  I used "dd-list -i -u -b"

--
Y Giridhar Appaji Nag | http://www.appaji.net/