Re: Correct spelling/capitalisation of project names

Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org> writes:

> Would "Emacs" and "XEmacs" qualify for this check?
>
> Even though "emacs" may make sense when talking about the command (while I
> really wonder why one would mention a command in a package
> description), checking for incorrect "EMacs" spelling would be good.
>
> Please note that I found no proposal to check for "vi" correct spelling.

I've added corrections for EMacs, Xemacs, and XEMacs.  I'm a bit more
hesitant for emacs and xemacs, for similar reasons to why I haven't added
a correction for perl -- the lowercase terms have a history of being used
within the communities around those applications, I think.