Re: [rfc] mass-mod old ita/itp bugs back to rfa/rfp?

On Mon, 21 Jan 2008, Sebastian Pipping wrote:

Andreas Tille wrote:
So I do not mind that I'm listed responsible for this bug but to
make the page really effective it might be better to dive even more
into the details of the bug history.

Actually I misread this the first time. What exactly do you have in
mind?

No, I think you perfectly read the first time.  You are listing the
issuer of the bug in the last column, but the issuer is not necessarily
the person that in fact is the person who Intents To Package.  This is
the person which retitled the bug.  I think the page is fine as a first
shot but it is not safe to blame the person who opened the bug for
not doing some work on it because it might have been an RFP in the
first place.

Kind regards

            Andreas.

--