Re: Possible mass bug filing: missing shared library dependencies

On Thu, Jan 17, 2008 at 07:03:43PM +0000, Neil Williams wrote:
> On Thu, 17 Jan 2008 19:13:43 +0200 Niko Tyni <ntyni@debian.org> wrote:

> > List of binary packages by maintainer ('dd-list -b') appended. I can't
> > see any chance for false positives here, but please tell me if I'm wrong.
>
> There are some -dev packages in here too - not sure if those are
> correct.

Yes, I think they should be on the list.

Out of the 60 -dev packages listed, 46 contain ELF binaries in /usr/s?bin,
and of the remaining packages, 12 contain ELF files in a private directory
under /usr/lib.

gnunet-dev ships a real shared library in /usr/lib .

expect-tcl8.3-dev ships an ELF binary in /usr/share/doc/examples .

Cheers,
--
Niko Tyni   ntyni@debian.org