Re: hot to build i386 on amd64 using pbuilder?

Where is that set? inside the tgz? Theres no fstab inside, and I cant
see any options in the pbuilder config.

Anton

--
Anton Piatek
email: anton@piatek.co.uk

No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message, however, a
significant number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.