Re: wnpp tags "ita" and "rm"

Hi Sebastian,
* Sebastian Pipping <webmaster@hartwork.org> [2008-01-15 15:58]:
> -- rm
> i noticed this bug [1] is the only wnpp bug using
> the type "rm" for removal. is this an official
> type that scripts talking to BTS should support?
> is it documented somewhere? is it a bug in the bug
> report?

In general this is only used to express why the package
should be removed without forcing people to read the whole
bug log. I think supporting the possible RM tags would be
nice. The meanings are explained on:
http://ftp-master.debian.org/removals.html
(top of the page)

> -- ita
> i noticed the "intent to adopt" tag is not mentioned
> on [2] though used frequently. is this on purpose?

I guess yes since this part is about adding a new wnpp bug.
And adding a bug with ITA as tag does not make much sense.
It is documented on http://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp/#l3.

> if not can somebody witha free minute add it?
> i don't have write access to that page.

It may not hurt to add it with an explanation on the wnpp
site. Just file a wishlist bug against www.debian.org if you
want this.

Kind regards
Nico