Re: Generic "extra menus" package (was: Re: electronics-menu REJECTED (discussion))

On Sun, 13 Jan 2008, Peter Clifton wrote:

http://www.srcf.ucam.org/~pcjc2/debian/extra-menus_1.0-1.dsc
http://www.srcf.ucam.org/~pcjc2/debian/extra-menus_1.0-1.diff.gz
http://www.srcf.ucam.org/~pcjc2/debian/extra-menus_1.0.orig.tar.gz

I'd appreciate it if those who were advocating this approach on IRC
could check over the package, and see what they think.

Do I need an ITP bug to proceed?

Well, I would strongly suggest to verify desktop-profiles before
proceeding in this direction.  I don't think that it is productive
to invent something new if there is something that might be serve
perfectly for the purpose.

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--