Re: Correct spelling/capitalisation of project names

Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org> writes:

> May I suggest adding some other project names which capitalization is
> not always obvious. Others can probably add more of these, but at
> least, coming to my mind right now:
>
> Python
> MySQL
> PostgreSQL

Added to Lintian, along with the postgressql misspelling.

BTW, the way that the Lintian spell-checking works is that it looks for
errors rather than looking for each word in a dictionary.  It has a table
of pairs of error and correct word.  So if you notice any common
misspelled words that Lintian doesn't catch, please let debian-lint-maint
know and we'll add them to the table.  That's how the table was built in
the first place, I believe.