Re: pkg-$GROUP on Alioth: please whitelist messages from BTS

This one time, at band camp, Stephen Gran said:
> This one time, at band camp, Tollef Fog Heen said:
> > * Stephen Gran
> >
> > | The only reason is that I can't see how to do it in mailman.  AFAICT it's
> > | not easy to set that as a blanket default for all lists.  If you can se
> > | how, feel free to ping me on #alioth or off list and I'll set it up.
> >
> > Something like:
> >
> > add
> >
> > GLOBAL_PIPELINE.insert(1, 'Debian')
> >
> > to mm_cfg.py.
> >

> Sweet!  Thanks,

Thanks to Tolleff, Ganneff, mhy, and a combination of malted barly, hops
and water, this is now a reality on alioth.  We're using the mailman
method get_senders, which may or may not behave in exactly the way I
hope.  Please let me know if people are having problems or if other role
addresses should be added to the whitelist.