Bug#459349: ITP: enthought-traits -- Manifest typing and reactive programming for Python
Owner: Varun Hiremath <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Package name : enthought-traits
Version : 2.0.1b1
Upstream Author : Enthought, Inc.
* URL or Web page : http://code.enthought.com/traits/
* License : BSD-like
Description : Manifest typing and reactive programming for Python
The traits package provides a metaclass with special attributes that
are called traits. A trait is a type definition that can be used for
normal Python object attributes, giving the attributes some
* Initialization: A trait attribute can have a default value
* Validation: A trait attribute is manifestly typed.
* Delegation: The value of a trait attribute can be contained in
* Notification: Setting the value of a trait attribute can fired
* Visualization: With the TraitsUI package, GUIs can be generated
automatically from traited objects.
Aerospace Engineering Department,
Indian Institute of Technology Madras,
Homepage : http://varun.travisbsd.org