Testers wanted for Gutenprint 5.0.2

Hi folks,

I have packaged Gutenprint 5.0.2, but unfortunately my inkjet printer
is out of black ink, so I'm unable to do the testing I normally do to
verify that it's all working correctly before I upload it.

The packages are at

If anyone who posesses an Epson or Canon inkjet and who has the time
to build and install the above package could test to see if it works
OK, I would be very grateful.

Testing includes:
- printing a test image from CUPS
  (/usr/share/doc/ghostscript/examples/tiger.eps.gz) is a good choice,
  as is the CUPS test page
- printing a test page using Foomatic (foomatic-db-gutenprint and
  ijsgutenprint); can also be done from CUPS (same images as before)
- the CUPS PPDs for any existing Gutenprint printers should be
  automatically updated, and the version number will reflect this.

I also normally test I can invoke ijsgutenprint by hand from
ghostscript and then cat the resulting data directly to the printer,
as well as testing escputil and a bunch of other stuff, but this is
just a point release so testing printing is working should be

Many thanks,

  .''`.  Roger Leigh