Re: Future Debian package candidate web pages: present and future

Lucas Nussbaum wrote:
The two web pages "Packages being worked on" [1] and
"Requested packages" [2] have several shortcomings:

The same shortcomings exist for the orphaned packages.

Do I understand right that orphaned packages are packages
already left unmaintained while up-for-adoption means
the maintainer is still taking care but plans to leave?

I guess I should extend the scope to all sub pages of
"Work-Needing and Prospective Packages" [1].

Good idea, just do it ;)

No, seriously, that's the kind of things that should probably be done
outside the debian infrastructure to start with, and moved "inside"
later.

Sounds good, great you like it.

Sebastian

[1] http://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp/