Re: List of packages which should probably be Architecture: all

Hello Cyril,

Cyril Brulebois wrote:
> Hm, what about checking their *content*? What about listing *binary*
> packages?

Forgot to mention that, based on the binary-amd64 Packages file of the main,
contrib and non-free sections.
I didn't check the content of the packages because that's something
linda/lintian should do, this is just a simple/quick list of packages and
as I said it may contain some false positives (although there's usually a
reason/bug causing the package to be listed).

> Cheers,

Cheers,
--
Atomo64 - Raphael

Please avoid sending me Word, PowerPoint or Excel attachments.