Re: How to track down the data of package installations

On Sat, 3 Nov 2007, Aaron M. Ucko wrote:

That sounds like the xfwm4/gtk-2.12 deadlock fixed in xfwm4 4.4.1-3,
which evidently hasn't actually made it into testing yet despite its
high urgency. :-/

You are perfectly right xfwm4 4.4.1-3 fixed the problem (that also was
triggered by evince which I learned today on an other machine that also
was cured by xfwm4 4.4.1-3).  Finally I learned that /var/log/dpkg.log
was really helpful in tracking this down because the problem occured
the first time soon after I installed gtk-2.12.

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de