Re: How to track down the data of package installations

On Fri, Nov 02, 2007 at 08:05:51AM +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:
> I update my laptop to recent testing more or less onm each working day
> because I can easily sync a testing mirror.  The first time I observed
> the problem which is described below occured last Friday, so I would see
> a connection to the packages that were installed from about 24. to 26.
> of October.  I observed that X stops accepting any inputs via keyboard
> and I can move the mouse but no application is reacting on any click
> event once I startet audacious under xfce4.  I tried to verify

I noticed that behavior few weeks (or it can be a month or even two) ago
but I thought that is problem with kernel (built from vanilla source with
few patches).

I seldom run any sound player and it occured few minutes ago again and
I'm sure that no audacious (nor xmms which is purged from machine) were
running.

Best regards