Re: virtualbox-ose: package hijack?

On Wed, Sep 05, 2007 at 02:08:47PM +0200, Daniel Baumann wrote:
> Michael Meskes wrote:
> > Are we talking about the same upstream here?
>
> i did answer to this question to michael in private (nda reasons).

You're kidding right? This has to be a joke. Please tell me it is. Or is
there another email coming and I act on the wrong one?

I can summarize his email without having an nda problem at all as it was
essantially empty. His order to respect the privacy of this email is
about as long as the rest of the email, both are one liners. And no,
there is neither a real explanation nor anything worth being called "nda
reasons".

Still shaking my head in disbelief.

Michael
--