Re: adding desktop files to misc packages

Le mardi 24 juillet 2007 à 20:13 +0200, Eduard Bloch a écrit :
> > This is a very bad idea. It is going to clutter the freedesktop menu
> > with tons of useless entries with ugly icons and make it as useless as
>
> Make it short, what is your point? Not allowing others to play in your
> GNOME sandbox?

My point is that currently the GNOME menu is usable, and it's one of the
key parts of this desktop's usability. I'm open to any propositions to
make it better, and closed to propositions that make it worse (e.g. by
making it look like the Debian menu).

--
 .''`.