Re: i386 33meg boot iso

On Tue, Jun 05, 2007 at 11:14:14AM -0500, Gunnar Wolf wrote:
> rdelo@bellsouth.net dijo [Mon, Jun 04, 2007 at 11:19:25PM -0400]:
> > To: All
> >
> This list is targetted at the development of Debian, not at user
> support. You will find better answers if you try
> debian-user@lists.debian.org

I think you may have missed the context of this: as I read this, this is
simply a "Thanks for everything: I've tried installing Debian before
with no success but this time it only took 40 minutes to get me a fully
running Debian desktop and system - good work guys :)" type post so
intended as a thanks to the project and developers. I'm not sure he's
still having problems :)

It's always nice when someone posts a success story: I try to point out
to people that Debian's no longer difficult to install but that you may
need to know what hardware's in your computer and be prepared to make
some preparations.

Thanks to all at Debian for making this stuff work and making my work
life easier :)

All the best,

Andy