Re: i386 33meg boot iso

rdelo@bellsouth.net dijo [Mon, Jun 04, 2007 at 11:19:25PM -0400]:
> To: All
>
>    Wow!!!  I have tried to install debian 4 or 5 times and hungup on vidio drivers or mem address for the drivers.
>
>   I downloaded the 33 meg. i386 boot iso on 6/4/07 daily build #2 It
>   whent from boot to a desktop system in 35-40 minutes with only
>   input at the prompts.  If you need any other info from me, email
>   me at:
>
>          rdelo@bellsouth.net
>
>  I will be away from my computer for about 12 days but I will be checking email.

Hi,

This list is targetted at the development of Debian, not at user
support. You will find better answers if you try
debian-user@lists.debian.org

Also, I suggest you try contacting them when you are actually able to
implement the possible answers you get - Usually, user help is not
limited to a recipe, but can be a process that requires several mail
interchanges.

Greetings

PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23