Re: discussion with the FSF: GPLv3, GFDL, Nexenta

Anthony Towns <aj@azure.humbug.org.au> wrote:

> The debian-legal checklist:
[...]
> In the example Don presented, of the Debian star maintainer removing
> some output from the Debian star package, that the star upstream claims
> constitutes a "copyright notice", then there are the following options:

[ rather long essay snipped ]

Confident assertion of legal facts, with little basis, no references,
and without an "IANAL" disclaimer, or "I am a lawyer and this is legal
advice", or a "I am a lawyer but this does not constitute legal advice":

"little basis" seems overly subjective to me, but besides that:
Check

Regards, Frank
--
Frank Küster