Re: CDD: GastroLinux (RFC)

On Mon, 14 May 2007, Francois-Denis Gonthier wrote:

Beware that in (at least fr_FR) french, "gastro" is also a shortcut
for "gastroenteritis" and is strongly associated with its symptoms!
It may really hamper your success in french-speaking countries...

ditto for ca_FR

that's a very unappetizing name.

So maybe Debian-Dinner would be better? ;-)

BTW, I think we should have first something and then find an apropriate
name for this something.  It makes no sense to do endless naming discussions
before somebody steps up and announces that he really wants to do the
gruntwork.

Kind regards

             Andreas.

--