Re: request for clarification wrt POSIX /bin/sh and local

Hi,

On Sun, 13 May 2007, Russ Allbery wrote:
> sean finney <seanius@debian.org> writes:
>
> > this hasn't been discussed in a while, and i'm wondering if we could
> > come to an agreement to clarify policy on the matter.
>
> We already did and have even agreed on language, and it's just waiting for
> the next policy upload (and me to merge the language changes).

Could you have a policy of releasing more often?

I was recently wondering if the policy delegates were going to work on it
(I'm subscribed to -policy but I haven't seen much activity).
Because now (start of a developement cycle) is the right time to change
policy and I'm sure there's plenty of improvements that are waiting in the
BTS.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog