Re: Announce: DebianArt.org

On Sun, 13 May 2007, Marc 'HE' Brockschmidt wrote:
> > That far I could guess but the reasoning is flawed. Getting a
> > art.debian.org for this service is a matter of convincing DSA and I highly
> > doubt that DSA will require uglyness to accept it.
>
> It was a joke. Adjust your view of reality, some people actually try to
> have fun from time to time.

Sorry, it's not at all obvious if you don't put at least a smiley. And I have
the feeling that gustavo was rather frustrated instead of having fun on this
subject. I can understand him but if possible that shouldn't translate in
what looked like to me as a picky side-remark that tend to be _not funny_.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog