Re: Are popcon stats per package and arch possible?

On Sat, May 05, 2007 at 10:40:34AM +0200, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 12, 2007 at 11:14:32AM +0200, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> > [...]
> >    44   0.13% hppa
> >    52   0.15% alpha
> >    53   0.15% mipsel
> >   171   0.49% sparc
> >   448   1.27% powerpc
> >   615   1.75% arm
> > [...]
>
> And for those interested, here are the latest numbers:
>
> [...]
>    57   0.12% hppa
>    65   0.14% mipsel
>    68   0.14% alpha
>   223   0.47% sparc
>   598   1.25% powerpc
>   676   1.42% arm
> [...]

I must note the coolness of how many more 'secondary' architecture
installations we are attaining with etch.

Obviously their total percentages don't show as much improvement as
the absolute numbers because the numbers for the two x86 architecture
installations are galloping, but still. :)

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.