Re: many rejects (Re: Second call for votes for the debian project leader election 2007)

Hello

On Sun, 1 Apr 2007 18:15:40 +0200
"Steinar H. Gunderson" <sgunderson@bigfoot.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Apr 01, 2007 at 06:11:38PM +0200, Michal Čihař wrote:
> > It of course was signed, I simply don't know what went wrong, but it
> > seems that something fooled script which is handling votes (signature
> > won't verify, because I deleted the votes):
>
> You had your message signed, then put the signature into a separate MIME
> part and then finally encrypted the whole kaboodle? Does that make any sense?

Well it did Claws mail for me and I didn't investigate this. I also
didn't have problem with signed and encrypted mails so far. And why it
wouldn't make sense? Or I have to use inline PGP when encrypting?