Re: many rejects (Re: Second call for votes for the debian project leader election 2007)

On Sun, Apr 01, 2007 at 06:11:38PM +0200, Michal Čihař wrote:
> It of course was signed, I simply don't know what went wrong, but it
> seems that something fooled script which is handling votes (signature
> won't verify, because I deleted the votes):

You had your message signed, then put the signature into a separate MIME
part and then finally encrypted the whole kaboodle? Does that make any sense?

/* Steinar */
- who obviously does not know PGP/MIME very well
--
Homepage: http://www.sesse.net/