Re: /foo has been mounted xx times... check forced

On Thu, Feb 08, 2007 at 10:24:14PM -0500, Theodore Tso wrote:

> > You do need a mounted /proc at that time, though, which may be the
> > reason it's not working for you.
> A mounted /proc and if ACPI has been built using modules, the ACPI
> battery module needs to be installed, since that's how we tell whether
> we are running on the AC mains or battery....

Right.  But would it actually be officially safe to interrupt with ^C ?
That would give the user an opportunity to decide how in a hurry they
are, and quickly get out of a difficult situation.

If the answer is yes, ^C is officially safe, then I propose to add "if
in a hurry, interrupt with ^C " to the "check forced" message.

Ciao,

Enrico