Re: Archive signing key for 2007?

Seems you have still missed replying to this.

The 2006 key expires on the 7th and is still being used to sign the
archive.

If this is being used as an empirical way to find out what breakas, fine.
So far all I know of is debmirror << 20070123. But I wish you could at
least answer my mails about it.

--
see shy jo