RFA: gpsim -- Simulator for Microchip's PIC microcontrollers

Package: wnpp
Severity: normal

My debian time is already taken by other debian things, so I am not
finding enough time to maintain this package properly.
If you are willing to take it over, be my guest. However, I guess it is
a good idea to also adopt the documentation package (gpsim-doc), the
module packages (gpsim-lcd, gpsim-logic, gpsim-lcd-graphic and gpsim-logic)
and the ktechlab package, which needs gpsim. Therefore, please take all
of them in one round :)

The package description is:
 Gpsim is a full-featured software simulator for Microchip PIC microcontrollers.
 Gpsim has been designed to be as accurate as possible. Accuracy includes the
 entire PIC - from the core to the I/O pins and including ALL of the internal
 peripherals. Thus it's possible to create stimuli and tie them to the I/O pins
 and test the PIC the same PIC the same way you would in the real world.
 Gpsim has been designed to be as fast as possible. Real time simulation speeds
 of 20Mhz PICs are possible.
 Gpsim has been designed to be as useful as possible. The standard simulation
 paradigm including breakpoints, single stepping, disassembling, memory inspect
 & change, have been implemented. In addition, gpsim supports many debugging
 features that are only available with in-circuit emulators. For example, a
 continuous trace buffer tracks every action of the simulator. Also, it's
 possible to set read and write break points on values (e.g. break if a specific
 value is read from or written to a register).