Intend to hijack funkload

Hi,

funkload now waits for being packaged for well over a year and a half.
I have an urgent need for this package, and am almost done with
packaging. I tried to contact Jose, who said he'd package it in April,
a few days ago, with no response so far.

If there's no good objection to doing this, I'm going to move forward
and upload a funkload package and a tcpwatch package ("required" by
funkload) today or tomorrow.

Sorry for giving only short notice, and *if* someone really thinks
they'll do a much better job on it, I'll consider handing it over, no
problem.

Best,
--Toni++