help needed for free pascal (fpc) / lazarus

Hi,

please have a look at
<http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=413805>. The package
lazarus requires the sources of free pascal because it parses them.
The obvious solution is to create a binary package fpc-source shipping
the sources and add a Depends or Recommends to lazarus. This is
similar to other packages like emacs lisp, java, and erlang.  Jörg
Jaspert rejected that upload and suggested to ask debian-devel. Does
anyone suggest any other solution? Please Cc: me in your answers
because I am not subscribed to debian-devel.

Thanks,
Torsten

--
blog: http://twerner.blogspot.com/