Testing migration (Re: Re: Bits from the MIA team)

At least use important. I actually don't care, if there is a bug or not for the issue. But I do care about the testing migration. We do have DDs, who are doing work only during the weekend (which is perfectly acceptable). So if you write an RC bug on monday, this might hold up the testing migration for a couple of days. Imagine there is a security fix waiting for migration. Do you want to keep this from migrating? Please don't make the work of the testing-security team harder ;)

Cheers
Steffen
The same problem exists for any RC bug. If one reports an RC bug in a package in testing against the (different) version in unstable, britney will play safe. If QA people miss this, all you'll need to do is mark the bug as found in testing's version.