Re: Sheldon Hearn MIA?

On Friday 07 December 2007 01:02:14 Thomas Viehmann wrote:
> He seems to have progressed in creating packages because there is an
> (unanswered) request to sponsor (upload) them[1].
>
> He also posted to debian-kernel in mid-October[2].

My company's been busy with a bid on a government tender to set up an
ISP for provincial schools.  It's been... a lot of work. :-)

I notice that I didn't update the bug with a reference to the uploaded
packages.  I've now done that.

So now I think it's just a case of waiting for a DD to take interest.

I think fsvs is going somewhere; it certainly solves a particular
problem in a way that nothing else I've seen quite gets right.

Ciao,
Sheldon.