Re: Syslog file paths in 'metalog'? (#423299)

Christoph Haas schrieb:
> Fellow Debianistas...
> At work we are using syslog-ng a lot and it's very useful for a central
> logging server. However I don't like the syntax because it's verbose and
> typo-prone.

You might take a look at rsyslog then. It basically has the same syntax
as stock sysklogd and many advanced features (even syslog-ng doesn't
have, at least not the opensource version).

As maintainer of rsyslog I'd actually be very interested in feedback.

universe are pointed away from Earth?