Re: uploading as Debian Maintainer - rejected

Ondrej Certik schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> I recently become a Debian Maintainer, so I wanted to upload a new
> version of python-numpy package, relevant fields from debian/control:

Have you read the changelog of debian-maintainers?

debian-maintainers (1.4) unstable; urgency=low

  * Removed keyring admin Brian Nelson. Closes: #452828
  * Removed keyring admin Michael Beattie.
  * Removed Debian maintainer Kartik Mistry.

 -- Christoph Berg <myon@debian.org>  Sun, 25 Nov 2007 16:59:13 +0100

There's also
http://lists.debian.org/debian-project/2007/11/msg00176.html
Maybe it's best to reply there.