Re: Draft new policy document format

Hi Manoj,

On Saturday 01 December 2007 07:29, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
>         At Debconf earlier this year, I gave a talk about the benefits
>  of creating language for a lintian/linda check whenever we introduce a
>  new policy rule (when appropriate, and feasible, of course)...

I've completly missed that, or at least I dont remember.. guess I was busy :)

[...]
>         With this in mind, I have created an initial draft format of the
>  Debian technical policy set, and am including it in this mail.
>
>         Comments appreciated.

Looks good and exciting to me! Thank you (all) for working on this!

Now that I write this "thank you" mail I notice I have something (little) to
contribute: please keep in mind, that there are also policies without lintian
checks, like DMUP, testing transition policies and whatnot. It would be
great, if they could also profit from this.

regards,
	Holger