xinetd is a viable inet-superserver

  I recently took over xinetd maintenance. Now that we have many
*-inetd's the previous behaviour of xinetd diverting netkit-inetd's
conffiles (that was already quite disputable) felt really wrong, so I've
enforced the default use of the -inetd_compat for xinetd. This way:

  (1) xinetd reads and honours /etc/inetd.conf ;

  (2) if a service is configured through /etc/xinetd.d/ own
      configuration files _and_ inetd.conf then the former wins, which
      sounds like a reasonable thing.

  I did an upload of an xinetd that provides and conflicts with
inet-superserver yesterday. Please do test it and report issues you may
encounter. I did my own upgrade tests, and all seems fine but one never
knows :)

  Next step: I plan to let update-inetd remove its warning about xinetd
that will be obsolete, and also try to enhance it to search across
/etc/xinetd.{d/*,conf} if it finds a service `foo` and use the
"disabled = yes" flag to disable it as well. This way, maintainers that
want to support some of the fancy xinetd options can provide a custome
file that they can drop directly in /etc/xinetd.d/ and then call
update-inetd to enable the service for both stock inetds and xinetd.

Cheers,
--
·O·  Pierre Habouzit