Be Our Representative

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I am  glad to inform you that Delixi Electrical Co.based in the Peoples
Republic of China is presently in need of representatives/book keepers in your
Location.  Over the past few years, we have experienced a huge increase in
demand,allover the US, Canada and Europe,so we have decided to publicize our
part time job vacancy to those citizens of these mentioned countries,who will
work with us as a  team,helping to get accross to our major distributors,
recieving payments from customers , and also work as a representative of
Delixi when necessary.
This job has been designed in such a way that it will not affect your
presentday job as minimal time will be required weekly.If you are interested
in knowing more send an email to signify, to the email address below:
Contact Person:Mr. Li Chen
PerManager Delixi Co.
Email:   lichen_delixi_6@yahoo.com.hk

yours in service,