BUSINESS PROPOSAL

Dear Sir,
Good day to you, I am so sorry for sending you this unsolicited and unexpected mail.
I got your contact from a business directory in my agents office and I decided to contact you directly for the sake of business.

My full Name is Ibrahim Luiz  i am from KENYA  in Africa, I am here in U.A.E searching for a reliable and experience business partner who can assist me as partner to invest in a good and profitable business under your guidance.

I have about $11.3 Million Dollars and I would need your assistance to
invest it either here in U.A.E or any gulf country of your choice  where their busines is also good.

So I am soliciting for your assistance as a partner to help me invest in a good and profitable business with your fast business experience in UAE business. My Business is totally free of risk and trouble.

If you are willing to invest in this business, please give me your confidential contact telephone number so I can call you for us to meet and discuss on how to see face to face and discuss more in details.

Thank you once again for your interest and waiting for your reply.
Please contact me with this my private e-mail below:
ibrahimluiz1@windowslive.com

N:B
This money i kept with the security company for security reasons because i can not bring such amount with me and stay in the hotel. So if you are willing to assist me and can then ask the security company to come over.

Best Regards,
Ibrahim Luiz,