Text link on your home page + folder option

How are you?

Recently I have visited and analyzed your website www.postgresql.org
and have come to the conclusion that we can share a mutually
beneficial relationship.

We propose to have a text link on your home page that leads to a
content based folder hosted at your end   This folder would contain
content in the form of articles on various financial and general

This business agreement would give an international platform to a
number of people to express their skills. These articles are written
by a wide variety of professionals who have done extensive study and
research and are experts in their respective fields.

In the event of us entering into a business relationship, I ascertain
that in addition to an agreed monthly fee, you will also benefit from
heavy traffic to your site which would in turn increase your earnings.

Looking forward to a positive response.

Mahendar Yadav.
Business Development .