Re: Orphaned packages with quite some users

Hi

Dne Wed, 31 Oct 2007 17:21:24 +0100
Luk Claes <luk@debian.org> napsal(a):

> Below you'll find a list of longtime orphaned packages with quite some
> users. It would be great if people could adopt packages that are still
> usefull and give alternatives and/or migration plans for packages that
> are rather obsolete or not really usefull anymore.

> http://packages.qa.debian.org/t/toshset.html

I think this is "used" because acpi-support depends on it. However I
guess that most people are not able to use it as it supports only some
quite old Toshiba notebooks. Basically to be able to maintain it you
need to own such notebook.