Re: ITP: geogebra -- dynamic mathematics software for schools

On Mon, Oct 22, 2007 at 01:58:46PM +0200, Antonio Ullan <aullan@unex.es> was heard to say:
> Package: wnpp
> Severity: wishlist
> Owner: Antonio Ullán <aullan@unex.es>
>
> * Package name    : geogebra
>   Version         : 3.x.y
>   Upstream Author : Markus Hohenwarter <markus@geogebra.org>
> * URL             : http://www.geogebra.org/
> * License         : GPL
>   Description     : geogebra is a free and multi-platform dynamic mathematics
>   software for schools that joins geometry, algebra and calculus

  The long description is not a continuation of the short description.
Try this instead:

 geogebra is a suite of mathematics software that combines a dynamic
 geometry system with quantitative geometry, algebra and calculus.

  You can probably write more into the long description; this is just
what I was able to find out in 5 minutes by browsing geogebra's Web
site.

  Daniel