Compiz-fusion question

Hi!

I have found that compiz-fusion in official debian repository is not
complete (or is not compiz-fusion at all). It misses such things as ccsm
(seems like compizconfig-settings-manager?). I believe there is some
reason for this (why it is not included). What is the reason? :)

Many potential and current users of debian are interesting in this
question too so I think it would be great to have some website explaining
such things (maybe "FAQ")... Or such site already exists?

Thanks,
Andriy