Packages looking for a new home (RFAs)

Hi folks

Unfortunately, I have to admit that I can not give all my packages the best
care anymore. My spare time is limited and a lot is already used for other
debian stuff. I will try to keep up with the other packages and see how that
goes. If I find out that they are better off without me, I will write the
appropriate RFAs later.
For now, I ask, if someone is willing to take care of one (or more) of these

xoscope: digital oscilloscope

k3dsurf: tool for mathematical surfaces

kalgebra: calculator based on MathML language

qliss3d: demonstration tool for Lissajous figures

dc-qt: GUI frontend for the dc protocol

Take good care of them :)