Re: Maintainer of package joystick may be missing

Dear Aníbal,

I uploaded the button and axis remapping patch against
joystick/20051019-1.1. This most recent patch also includes updates for
the jscal manpage, documenting the new command line arguments.

Thank you for your help.

Best regards,

Laszlo Kajan