Re: Building packages with exact binary matches

Clint Adams <schizo@debian.org> writes:
> On Mon, Sep 24, 2007 at 06:16:57PM -0700, Russ Allbery wrote:

>> Right now, it's also badly out of date in several respects and not in a
>> position to lead any charge.  Manoj and I have both been eaten by our
>> respective day jobs, there are a ton of obvious fixes that should go
>> into the next release, and the work is, er, not being spread at all
>> beyond the two of us.

> There are 5 Policy delegates listed at
> http://www.debian.org/intro/organization .  There are 5 users who appear
> to have commit access.  These sets are not even close to identical.

Yeah.

I, or Manoj, or somebody needs to ping the union of those two sets and try
to figure out who's interested.  If people want to work on Policy and are
just blocked because they don't know how to technically go about it, I
would be quite happy to answer questions, and I'm sure Manoj would as
well.