Re: Packages with RFCs deleted

2007/9/14, Charles Plessy <charles-debian-nospam@plessy.org>:
> This said, it does not make a big difference, apart from the packager's
> time... But would I be asked to expurge one of my package, I would
> probably consider moving it in non-free instead.

The nice thing about the current system is that whoever wants to
create a derivative of Debian, knows that it's free. I understand that
you're suggesting to just make Debian maintainers life more easy by
moving that task forward to whoever wants to use Debian's source.

As a side point, IMHO the RFCs from the packages should be removed,
not just because they're not free, but also because it makes no sense
to have the same doc repeated 10 times around your system without any
reason for it.

Miry