Re: There interest in emacs-snapshot. Is there sense to have it?

Thank you Romain for keeping it readily available for us!
would it be too much of a hassle to have it in Debian main repository?
or there are some licensing issues ;-)?

thanks once again!

--
Yaroslav Halchenko
Research Assistant, Psychology Department, Rutgers-Newark