Re: Find complete set of debs

* Adrian von Bidder [Fri, 07 Sep 2007 07:49:19 +0200]:

> No, all the other .deb packages that come from the same source pkg as the
> one I have. (But usually I only want i386 and all architectures.)

> Time to properly learn grep-dctrl, I guess, that's one tool I've completely
> neglected so far.  I guess it should provide the info if invoked the right
> way.

I guess the hard bit is the "same version" bit. Do you mean like
downloading from snapshot.debian.net and stuff? Or is it assumed that
versions you pass to the script will be present in the mirror's pull
(i.e. stable or testing packages, or up to date unstable versions).

Cheers,

Adeodato Simó                                     dato at net.com.org.es
Debian Developer                                  adeodato at debian.org

- The district attorney has lodged a complaint against you for witness
  tampering, intimidation, obstruction of justice, extorsion, ...
- He should make up his mind.
                -- Paul Lewiston and Alan Shore (Boston Legal)