Re: Agreement between parties achieved on IRC (Re: virtualbox-ose: package hijack?)

On Wed, Sep 05, 2007 at 05:33:40PM +0200, Adeodato Simó wrote:
> Just a quick note to say that after some discussion in #debian-devel
> involving Daniel, Patrick, and Michael, and fostered by various DDs
> (azeem, buxy, Ganneff, myself), a solution to resolve this situation was
> achieved.

Can I just say a heartfelt thank you to all concerned. This is a
useful precedent where problems have been sorted out relatively
amicably despite initial disagreements to the benefit and credit
of all involved in a short space of time.

Everybody wins from this sort of cooperation and consensus-building

Andy